About Wells Fargo Capital Finance
We offer traditional asset-based lending, specialized junior and senior secured financing, factoring, and financing for domestic and international trade to a wide range of companies throughout the world.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is an international financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo was ranked Number 27 on Fortune's ranking of America's largest corporations.
Read about our international bank awards.
- Part of the Wells Fargo Capital Finance Commercial Services Group
- The fourth largest factor in the world, and we are number one in the U.S.*
- More than 60 years in the factoring industry
- More than 175 employees
- Membership with FCI
Relationships with banks outside of the U.S. are managed in:
- Hong Kong, China
- Shanghai, China
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Mumbai, India
- Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Miami, Florida, U.S.
- New York, New York, U.S.
- San Francisco, California, U.S.
* Sources: FCI, Commercial Finance Association
Our international factoring group leaders have many years of industry experience and have worked with financial institutions throughout the world.
- Scott Diehl, Executive Vice President, Head of Global Capital Solutions Group
- Stuart Brister, Head of Commercial Services Group
- Darren Linder, Executive Vice President, Commercial Services Group
A knowledgeable and seasoned team, our business development officers will work with you and your customers to find financing solutions that fit their needs.
- Thompson Lui, Senior Vice President, Commercial Services Group
- Fernando Melo, Senior Vice President, Commercial Services Group