About Wells Fargo Capital Finance
We offer traditional asset-based lending, specialized junior and senior secured financing, factoring, and financing for domestic and international trade to a wide range of companies throughout the world.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is an international financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo was ranked Number 27 on Fortune's ranking of America's largest corporations.
Read about our international bank awards.
- Part of the Wells Fargo Capital Finance Commercial Services Group
- Largest factor in the U.S.*
- Largest import factor in the world**
- More than 60 years in the factoring industry
- More than 175 employees
- Membership with FCI
Relationships with banks outside of the U.S. are managed in:
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
* Commercial Finance Association (2016) Annual Factoring Survey
** FCI (2016)
Our international factoring group leaders have many years of industry experience and have worked with financial institutions throughout the world.
- Stuart Brister, Head of Commercial Services Group
- Darren Linder, Executive Vice President, Commercial Services Group
A knowledgeable and seasoned team, our business development officers will work with you and your customers to find financing solutions that fit their needs.
- Thompson Lui, Senior Vice President, Commercial Services Group
- Fernando Melo, Senior Vice President, Commercial Services Group