We conduct factoring one of two ways: Bilateral or Network.
When factoring is provided through an in-country financial institution or if it is provided directly to the exporter/seller, it is considered bilateral or direct factoring.
- Relationship focused
- Support with selling and strategic marketing
- Less competition in pricing
An exporter/seller can work through FCI‡
- Established standards, rules, documentation, and systems
- Access to factors when exporting outside of the U.S. and Canada
We offer many products and services of benefit to you and your clients.
- International banks with local clients exporting on open account terms.
- Buyers located outside of the U.S. and Canada.